Quantcast

[GENERAL] materialized view

Himanshu Baweja
does postgres support materialized view.. if yes can somebody post any links which might be useful in learning how to use them...
thx
Himanshu

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [GENERAL] materialized view

Ben Chobot
A quick google search for "materialized views on postgres" brings up
this very helpful page that I've used before:

http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html

On May 19, 2005, at 11:40 PM, Himanshu Baweja wrote:

> does postgres support materialized view.. if yes can somebody post
> any links which might be useful in learning how to use them...
> thx
> Himanshu
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [GENERAL] materialized view

Jim Nasby
The BizGres project is also looking at adding materialized views.

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 11:52:01PM -0700, Ben wrote:

> A quick google search for "materialized views on postgres" brings up
> this very helpful page that I've used before:
>
> http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html
>
> On May 19, 2005, at 11:40 PM, Himanshu Baweja wrote:
>
> >does postgres support materialized view.. if yes can somebody post
> >any links which might be useful in learning how to use them...
> >thx
> >Himanshu
> >http://mail.yahoo.com

Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               [hidden email]

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Re: [GENERAL] materialized view

Mario Soto Cordones
yes , not in native form, but making few things

here a link about this

http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html

bys

--